AOPA Insurance understands the needs of the drone operator and can provide no-obligation quotes from multiple carriers to give you policy options to fit your specific needs. Protection against third party bodily injury and property damage claims arising out of the ownership, maintenance or use of a Drone/UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle). Whether you need coverage for liability only, hull replacement or for your accessories policies are available to cover the owner and those who borrow or operate the drone on your behalf.
Get a Free Quote Now!
- Physical damage – coverage for damage to the drone
- Field equipment coverage – coverage for items needed to launch, operate, or land the drone.
- Accessory coverage – coverage for cameras, payloads, sensors as identified in the policy.
- Liability coverage – protection should you be liable for any covered damages
- Air crew coverage – liability protection for the pilots of the drone, including operators, spotters, ground or field crew.
- Premises liability coverage
- Medical Payments – “no fault” medical payments coverage will pay for medical expenses for those injuries, including ambulance, surgical, dental and the like. It can cover the smaller injury claims and prevent a larger lawsuit against your bodily injury liability coverage.